Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Joel's Day Two

Joel just saved the Romani Ranch from aliens. I totally forgot about that part in this game. o_o I'm not very good at shooting stuff while riding a horse, so I let him do it. He got all the big poes when we played Ocarina of Time.

Now he wants to march around with baby chickens. It's adorable. He tried to at night, but right as he was about to really get into it, they kicked him out. It made me laugh. Poof. Giant chickens. :D

Have you ever noticed how creepy Tingle is? Seriously... He weirds me out. Really bad. If he was in real life he'd be one of those people that you automatically know are creepsters. Like that "Steve" kid we knew in Game Design. There's no way to be comfortable around people like them, especially if you're left alone with them. >_<

Everyone is so worried about the moon. It is pretty creepy. I'd be scared. Why can't the Gorman brothers just be nice? It's mean to steal people's milk. And I don't even like milk. But now we have a cow mask and can go to the bar.

We have learned the dance of a dead man. Now we must spread the craze throughout the world.

Apparently in Termina, seagulls are like vultures. :/ One final rock song before you die. No better way to go, baby! Rest in peace Mikau.

No comments:

Post a Comment