Monday, March 28, 2011

Day Two ...Again?

It seems like we're always on day two. What's up with that? Anyway... Joel's fighting some sea snakes while waiting for his sword to upgrade. He used his magic gold dust. Zora babies!
He also helped some seahorse lovers get back together. It was cute. (Really they look like giraffes.)
Sometimes I can't believe Joel. He's making girls cry now. They're even pirates. Alayna would be ashamed. He even killed a couple. o_o What the... the pirates are half ninja..? She just used a smoke bomb to run away!

Well Joel started over. He's racing the mean old Gorman brothers. Joel's cool friends are here... I think they're real bored though. Yay! We have the Garo's mask! :D This one is my favorite.

I didn't keep up with him very well today, sorry. I'm tired and frustrated with my homework. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment