Friday, October 21, 2011

At the Request of Samantha

Well here we are once again... Trying to finish the Anju + Kafei quest. We're so close to the end. Anyone taking bets on whether we screw up again or not? I hope for our sake that we make it...

Welp. Shoot. No Sun Mask for us. I think we're going to have to come back to this later. :(

So onto the the Stone Tower it is!

Hello! This is Alayna now! Emily's roomate and secret girlfriend. (Don't tell Joel! jk he totally knows.)
Joel's totally hardcore and can play the songs on the ocarina super fast. Theyre in some weird place and Joel was leaving creepy dead husks of himself all over the place to keep the buttons held down. Typical creepster behavior if you ask me.

Joel and Emily have this shield that is SUPER creepy. It seriously looks like there's a soul trapped inside screaming. Joel says its just supposed to be shiny and that there's no soul... I think they're hiding something...

Yay Joel figured it out!! But then He woke up a statue... Emily says it loves him too much because it wont leave him alone now.
Joel keeps forgetting he isn't the big guy and he keeps jumping in the lava.
"Look I'm electricity!" -Joel
Joel keeps swimming headfirst into the walls.

It's my bedtime so I'm handing the computer over to Emily now!

1 comment:

  1. Typical creepster behavior indeed ;P

    I love this blog! :) Guest blogger Layna was a nice touch :) Also, I wish I was electricity... maybe Joel can teach me the ways of his people.

    ReplyDelete